httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Tatarinov <tatar...@prairie.NoDak.edu>
Subject Re: Apache 1.2.5 Win32 Platform Port Project (fwd)
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:14:41 GMT
>From his project home page, I would say the guy just has nothing
else to do.

If I were him, I would learn how to forward e-mail first so that I wouldn't
have to check my e-mail at four places (see below) :)

igor

E-MAIL SUPPORT:

If you have bug reports or any problems configuring the Apache server
please send me a message to one of the following addresses. (You will
receive the fastest reply when you send copies of your mail to all
addresses.)

Stipe Tolj, Supercomputing Facilities, Heinrich Heine University of
Düsseldorf, (tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de)
Stipe Tolj, Institute of Mathematics, University of Cologne,
(stolj@mi.uni-koeln.de)
Stipe Tolj, Regional Supercomputing Facilities, University of Cologne,
(a2790298@smail.rrz.uni-koeln.de)
Stipe Tolj, Department of Computer Science, University of Cologne,
(a2790289@poolserver.informatik.uni-koeln.de)