httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Atkins <br...@posthuman.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite.c wierdness
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 16:27:27 GMT
Like I posted previously, we do have it working over here at
Hypermart. I basically went through the source for a couple
of hours changing s->server_hostname to (r->hostname ?
r->hostname : s->server_hostname) in various places until it
all started working. I really don't understand well enough
the full scope of the code or protocols to know if what I
did is "patch worthy" :-) All I know is that it seems to now
we working 100% after I patched in the code to mod_rewrite to
let us change upper case Host: to lowercase dirnames.

--
The future has arrived; it's just not evenly distributed.
                                                       -William Gibson