httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <>
Subject Re: Intel Port & Release Process
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:40:01 GMT
Marc Slemko wrote:
> The problem is that much of the code here is more interrelated and needs
> to be better on a per line basis because it simply isn't as big as some
> projects.  Voting has raised a heck of a lot of objections to all sorts of
> patches, mine included.  You can do this stuff after the fact, but the
> problem is that if no one has time to pursue it, it just falls away.

I'd say that the solution to this is to say that if anyone has a problem
with a particular patch then it MUST be backed out and use the
review-then-commit model.

Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|
and Technical Director|Email: |Apache-SSL author
A.L. Digital Ltd,     |
London, England.      |"Apache: TDG"

View raw message