httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject alloc.h: API_EXPORT unresolved?!
Date Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:59:09 GMT
Since one of the recent alloc.{c,h} changes, I am observing problems on
my EBCDIC mainframe. I wonder if this is caused by the patch merging I may
have done incorrectly, or does this happen anywhere else too?

One of the candidates that don't compile any longer is md5c.c (it includes
conf.h, not httpd.h, so it doesn't automatically inherit the definition of
the API_EXPORT macro).

At least I get errors in alloc.h around line 87 caused by API_EXPORT being
undefined (I added an #ifndef API_EXPORT..#include "httpd.h" to get around
the problem. But that's not the real fix).

Just curious. If you all can compile then ignore this message.

    Martin