httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 and 1.3
Date Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:52:51 GMT
> From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
> How would it deal with conflicts?

Leave both choices in the file for manual resolution.  It can be started
from a cron job.  As the two trees diverge, it'll need attention before
each commit.  But that was why I suggested it... it'll still reduce Jim's
workload.  And it looked like no one else wanted the task so we all want
it to be easier for him.  :-)
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA