httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_main.c
Date Sat, 24 Jan 1998 18:21:48 GMT
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> This really should be a simple thing and should not be getting bogged down
> with all this discussion.

I think the discussion is only to try to figure out some sort of
logical way of proceeding. We could have called it whatever we wanted,
but this kind of thing will come up again sooner and later and it's
best if we have some sort of logical way of handling it; otherwise
the code can get VERY hard to compartmentalize :/