httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: Netscape sources...
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:45:06 GMT

> So maybe we should continue the tradition that started Apache
> in the first place, and set up an Apazilla repository and
> mailing list? <g>  (well, 1/2)
>
> #ken	P-)}

Not a half-bad idea ... I like it!   You can set up a new-httpc (client)
mail list ... call the product tom-tom <g>, or smoke-signal <g>, or even
as you suggested ... Apazilla ... now what's the American Indian name for
the guy that communicates bewtween camps ... the runner ... hmmm....

Sambo	P-)
<Sambo@OMNIport.net>

Alone, adj.:     In bad company.

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}