httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: [patch] correctly redirect URLs based on connection information.
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:53:43 GMT
On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 10:41:29PM +0000, Ben Laurie said:

> Michael Douglass wrote:
> > ! char *construct_url(pool *p, const char *uri, const request_rec *r) {
> > !     char *protocol = "http";
> > !
> > ! #ifdef APACHE_SSL
> > !     protocol = pstrcpy(p, http_method(r));
> > ! #endif
> > !
> > !     return pstrcat (p, protocol, "://",
> > !         construct_server(p, r->hostname ? r->hostname
> > !                                         : r->server->server_hostname,
> > !                          r->hostname ? ntohs(r->connection->local_addr.sin_port)
> > !                                      : r->server->port),
> > !                          uri, NULL);
>
> Where on Earth did this come from? It's certainly not something I'd
> permit to appear in Apache-SSL.

Which part, the #ifdef APACHE_SSL?  Well, it would be like mod_rewrite.c;
or are you talking about my method of having the pointer there...
Or are you talking about the return statement?  That is a combination of
mine and dean's comments.

I can't fight vagueness.  Which part?? :)

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady