httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: construct_url hardcoding "http" [was: solution to 'mod_rewrite.c wierdness' => mod_dir.c]
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:46:16 GMT
On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 11:06:52AM +0000, Ben Laurie said:

> Well, the way Apache-SSL does this is it assumes that appropriate type
> can be deduced from the request_rec. This means (if memory serves, but
> feel free to check the code) that construct_url takes the wrong
> arguments.

Well, the current version of construct_url does; my modified version (which
was submitted to new-httpd) and dean's subsequent 'suggested' version takes
the request_rec in place of the server_rec (the request_rec holds a pointer
to the current server_rec).

So this is doable. :)

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady