httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src CHANGES
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:31:01 GMT
dgaudet@hyperreal.org wrote:

> dgaudet     98/01/22 15:22:14
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>   Log:
>   I'm sure some folks rely on these tokens... and would like to know they changed

You know, it would really be nice if people stopped f*cking around
and changing things while others are working on the code. How would
you like it if I mucked around with code between some of your
commits. I was doing the commits in phases for a reason...

Geez... for someone who doesn't want anyone to control what you
do you certainly don't mind imposing it on others :) :)