httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: construct_url hardcoding "http" [was: solution to 'mod_rewrite.c wierdness' => mod_dir.c]
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:57:27 GMT
On Thu, Jan 22, 1998 at 07:51:44AM -0500, Jim Jagielski said:

> The "official" Apache source has to be stupidly safe about the US's
> export control laws wrt SSL and encryption :/

Okay....  can it be sneaky by storing the connection time in the
request_rec (or does it already do so?) so you could just do
something like:

pstrcat( p, r->connection_protocol, "://", construct_server ... );

This way you are simply duplicating the incoming protocol. :)

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady