httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject construct_url hardcoding "http" [was: solution to 'mod_rewrite.c wierdness' => mod_dir.c]
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 05:28:20 GMT
On Wed, Jan 21, 1998 at 11:06:53PM -0600, Michael Douglass said:

> ! char *construct_url(pool *p, const char *uri, const request_rec *r) {
>       return pstrcat (p, "http://",
> !                   construct_server(p, r->hostname ? r->hostname :
> !                                      r->server->server_hostname,
> !                                      r->server->port),
>                     uri, NULL);
>   }

Oh, and I meant to raise a question about the way construct_url hardcoded
http:// into the string.  I've noted throughtout the source in other
locations that this piece is #ifdef(ed) for SSL use, etc.  Should it not
be the case here?

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady