httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main conf.h
Date Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:19:06 GMT
jim@hyperreal.org wrote:

> jim         98/01/21 15:12:09
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/main conf.h
>   Log:
>   A/UX can use SAFE_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT as well

As Marc said, this is good for FreeBSD as well and, I'm guessing,
most others too (?). Maybe we should note what would cause it
NOT being a good idea somewhere in the docs and ask for
feedback from beta testers. Recall that flock mutex didn't work
until "recently" soooo that could be a good data point as well.