httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Apache holds just under 50% of the Internet Server Market!
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 01:47:48 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I have no idea why this was sent to me, but even in his clarification he
> manages to get things wrong and just ends up sounding really silly.

Silly? Nah...

He sounds like someone who doesn't really know what he's talking
about, and people questioned him about it, so he felt the need to
prove that yes indeed he _does_ know what he's talking about...
But, of course, he doesn't.

As an example, that whole bogus thing about Apache being "freeware"
yet "disk space isn't free" is almost too stupid to be believable.