httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite.c wierdness
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 05:57:18 GMT
On Mon, Jan 12, 1998 at 10:07:20PM -0800, Dean Gaudet said:

> P.S. "fixing" the canonical URL construction also closes a half-dozen PRs
> in the database.  It's something that seems to get a lot of people's goat.

In answer to your first response:  If by 'canonical URL construction' you
mean the formation of the redirect URL, then yes.  Because the problem that
is being presented is the fact that the redirect is being told to use
the servername instead of the browser-provided Host: header name.

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady