httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Intel Port & Release Process
Date Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:58:40 GMT
sameer wrote:

> > Unless other stuff has been commited at that time it seems, in which
> > case you'll need to trim that stuff out so you don't
> > reverse that :)
>
> 	yeah, but how often does a commit happen within a minute of
> another commit?

Well, there have been times when commits have happened within
hours of each other :) I'm sure we could find some with an hour
of each other as well :)

If we looked hard enough.

No biggie. Like I said, I didn't know how CVS implemented backing
out patches, and the answer was you do it but commiting a patch
which backs out the previous one (mostly).