httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: and while I'm pissing people off (fwd)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 02:13:53 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:
> I would do even more in this area if I could just commit
> the damn things without rebuilding them into a patch for posting and
> waiting for votes, and maintaining it across other incosequential updates
> and crap like that.

Wow! It's one thing to "trust" those with CVS priv's to commit
their own patches, but to have them submit anyone else's patches
as well? It's not a matter of trusting the committer to look
through the code, but looking at one's own code is different from
looking at someone elses :/
      Jim Jagielski            |       jaguNET Access Services           |