httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <>
Subject Re: and while I'm pissing people off (fwd)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 01:09:05 GMT
> From: Jim Jagielski <>
> Yes... Dean is right. There is a seperate mailing list that includes
> the Apache core-team members.
> It never started out to be "secret", but rather a way for the core
> team to discuss issues that either didn't belong in new-httpd or
> would be out of place. [...]

Ummm... before you all feel too guilty about your "secret", it's probably
been apparent to most recurring readers of new-httpd that the Apache Group
members had other out-of-band communication aside from this list.  If that
surprised anyone, that would be pretty naive.  You couldn't sustain this
project on this list alone with all the noise.
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc. (work) (home)          San Jose, CA

View raw message