httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: and while I'm pissing people off (fwd)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 01:09:05 GMT
> From: Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com>
> Yes... Dean is right. There is a seperate mailing list that includes
> the Apache core-team members.
>
> It never started out to be "secret", but rather a way for the core
> team to discuss issues that either didn't belong in new-httpd or
> would be out of place. [...]

Ummm... before you all feel too guilty about your "secret", it's probably
been apparent to most recurring readers of new-httpd that the Apache Group
members had other out-of-band communication aside from this list.  If that
surprised anyone, that would be pretty naive.  You couldn't sustain this
project on this list alone with all the noise.
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA