httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen STATUS
Date Thu, 08 Jan 1998 21:47:42 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> As mentioned elsewhere, I would like to at least try it.  Maybe it will
> suck, maybe it will allow me (and others?) to test more patches, maybe
> it *will* reduce the number of COBOL programmes in the world.  I'd
> rather be able to develop an informed opinion than guess.

Funny, but this all started because I recall SOMEBODY saying,
when we started putting STATUS in CVS, that maybe putting the
actual patches there as well might make things easier. Was it
Randy? Rob?

In any case, we know how 4 of us feel :) :)

If we were in FreeForAllMode(tm) I'd just go ahead and implement
it, but since we aren't, I'm waiting to get more feedback from
everybody else...

Sneaky huh? A double-play :) :)