httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: voting
Date Thu, 08 Jan 1998 06:57:04 GMT
On Wed, Jan 07, 1998 at 09:17:19PM -0800, Dean Gaudet said:

I know I have no real say here; and sameer would prolly rather have me
shot anyway... :)  Hi sameer!  But I think Dean has a very good point,
I've worked with CVS for a while now, and only recently have we switched
to the mail-on-commit method (some may recall my off-topic post about
your scripts a while back) and since doing this, tracking not only the
changes to our source code, but what each employee is doing has helped
us significantly in our ability to get items coded and reviewed correctly.

Just my $0.02.

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady