httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite not working by specs in docs
Date Thu, 08 Jan 1998 06:30:54 GMT
On Thu, Jan 08, 1998 at 12:28:01AM -0600, Michael Douglass said:

Never mind, I see that this is a feature in the new mod_rewrite included
in apache 1.3.  Is the new mod_rewrite compatible with apache 1.2.5; ie.
can I simply download the latest mod_rewrite and compile it into my
apache 1.2.5?

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady