httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject [sameer@c2.net: Re: ZDNet article]
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:39:38 GMT

Being much put off by some of c2.net's stuff, I made apost and a
mention of using apache-ssl; then mr. c2.net tells me that it's
illegal in North America.  Since the author of the apache-ssl
patches is a member of this list perhaps he can comment. :)

-----Forwarded message from sameer <sameer@c2.net>-----

> www.apache-ssl.org -- IT'S FREE!!!

	I hate to rain on your parade, because I certainly don't
*like* software patents and trade secret restrictions on cryptography,
but you should note that in addition to being free its also illegal to
use in north america.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady