httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@individual.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: First Century Church]
Date Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:31:56 GMT
On Saturday, January 17, 1998 11:55 AM, Ben Laurie [SMTP:ben@algroup.co.uk]
wrote:
> Good grief. Now God is sending spam, too...
>
> 32313600@30567.com wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > Jim and I received your name from a friend who indicated that you may be
> > interested in a unique internet Christian site in Jerusalem (the Holy
> > Land):
> >
> > http://Jerusalem.edu     (Please note the ending is .EDU).

Hey, they are using Apache 1.2.4! Does this mean that Apache is
the "Webserver of God"?? :-)

> [and so on...]
>
> If you read the whole of this thing, it is interesting to note that
> things like "Ministry", "Words" and "Redeemer" rate capital letters but
> "the internet" does not :-)

Capitalization disease. A modern tragedy. Affllicting thousands of
religious zealots every year and ruining hundreds of keyboards.
Give generously so this cruel disease can be stopped!

> Ben [>KZAAM< ... "phew, lucky I put that lightning protector on the
> radio link, eh?"].

DDA

--
David D'Antonio CNE - dda@SpamBeGone.individual.com
 Some they do and some they don't and some ya just can't tell