httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@individual.com>
Subject RE: Ziff Davis replies to the 50% market question!!!
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 17:19:49 GMT
On Thursday, January 15, 1998 6:36 PM, Sam Rasins [SMTP:sambo@dns.omniport.net]
wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> After reading the article, it appears that Albert Pang is so mesmerized
> by Micro$oft that he even mis-quotes himself.  He stated that the target
> for the original message was to MIS managers running INTRANET servers,
> but in his original article he mentioned that Netscape has 42% of INTRANET
> servers ...  I think the hot air is ALL from his head!

It's a "well known fact" in the OS/2 world that Ziff-Davis is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Microsoft Marketing.

I sent him some mail trying to untangle his cluelessness (and being rather
straight-forward about that cluelessness). We'll see if he deigns to respond.

> Sambo	P-)
> <Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

DDA

--
David D'Antonio CNE - dda@SpamBeGone.individual.com
 Some they do and some they don't and some ya just can't tell