httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com>
Subject RE: Window's Makefiles
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:43:23 GMT
No, I followed that point... I'm just questioning whether
it's worth doing it this way.

DSP files are just text files... and the format's pretty
easy to follow.  Couldn't most changes (adding a #define,
a source file, etc) be done by editing the DSP instead of
the makefile?

- Samrobb (srobb@wisewire.com)
- WiseWire Corporation - "Information - Online, On Target, All the Time"
- http://www.wisewire.com
- http://www.lycos.com/webguides/webguides.html

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.