httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com>
Subject RE: profiling under NT
Date Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:40:23 GMT
I've done some profiling for NSAPI DLLs under MSVC - I'd expect
profiling Apache would be a similar situation.  I'll play with it
a little bit today and see what comes of it.

- Samrobb (srobb@wisewire.com)
- WiseWire Corporation - "Information - Online, On Target, All the Time"
- http://www.wisewire.com
- http://www.lycos.com/webguides/webguides.html

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.