httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject RE: 1.3b3 stability
Date Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:25:42 GMT
According to Dean Gaudet:

>  Does this happen with 1.2.x?  If so then I'm not gonna dig into it...
>  'cause I don't really want to think about the proxy.  But if it's new to
>  1.3 then it's probably my fault with the vhost code... and then I will dig
>  into it.

No it's not new to 1.3, I can reproduce it with 1.2.4, BUT... I'm
no longer able to reproduce the problem with a wrong REMOTE_HOST value
(example request #4 from my list, see my previous mail for details),
neither with 1.2.4 nor with 1.3b4-dev.

Intrinsically I only tested all the stuff to verify the REMOTE_HOST
problem... someone (using 1.3b2) posted a message about having problems
with wrong REMOTE_HOST values when using virtual hosts to a german
newsgroup some time ago. Either this was magically fixed or I did the
same stupid thing as the person who posted the original message. *shrug*

Nevertheless I still think the behaviour of Apache is debatable when
looking at the second and third fulluri-request from my previous mail.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                         - Avoid hangovers, stay drunk!
sfx@unix-ag.org