httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@awe.com>
Subject Re: Separate Win32 package for 1.3b3 icons & htdocs
Date Sun, 07 Dec 1997 15:17:21 GMT
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:
> I'm happy to zip up the current IS setup for anyone who wants to do this
> stuff. It ought to go into CVS, of course, but I'm having far too much
> fun with ASP to dick with IS.

Yeah, can you do this? While I'd love to see an asp module, at the moment
I think that the installer is way more urgent. If you could zip it up I'd
like to have a look at it (and if possible stick it into CVS). I've used
IS2, so hopefully IS5 isn't too different. I've got the IS5 eval version,
which makes installers which *only* work on my machine, so you (or
whoever's got the Apache licensed version) will still have to do the
public releases.

//pcs