httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/modules/proxy proxy_util.c
Date Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:59:21 GMT

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> I think there are gadgets that do this (I could be wrong). I wouldn't be
> brave enough to install them.

I used to run xmouse under win95, which provides the more useful x-style
focus, but I forget what applications get screwed up because they're
written with the "active is always on top" mentality.  I seem to recall it
screwing up winquake.  Which of course is a bad thing, I mean, what the
hell else do people run windows for except to play games?

I hear they've got glquake for linux now too, so that's one less reason
for me to run windows.

:)

Dean