httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: calling pstrdup() on value before table_set?
Date Sun, 21 Dec 1997 20:40:42 GMT
I was proposing using _end as a debugging tool only.  I'm happy if
debugging tools work on a majority of platforms, but not all platforms.

Although I am tempted to make a hack optimization for myself that won't
dup string constants, detecting them using _end... because I use unix, and
I don't use dynamically loaded crap.  (Anyone interested in performance
doesn't use dynamically loaded crap, and does -DDYNAMIC_MODULE_LIMIT=0 :)

Dean