httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/modules/standard mod_auth_dbm.c
Date Fri, 19 Dec 1997 18:24:11 GMT
-lgdbm provides wrappers for db as well as dbm functions, so automatically
selecting it causes mod_auth_db to needlessly stop working.  Maybe a
comment should be put in to that effect.  Another option may be to ensure
that mod_auth_db occurs first?  last? in the Configuration.tmpl so that
-ldb occurs first if both modules are included.

Dean