httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: On avoiding stat()
Date Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:06:20 GMT
I'd say you're on your own.  Nobody has done this that I know of, but it's
supposed to be possible.

I strongly urge you NOT to do this.  It will make your module useless for
any distributed site.  Not to mention that you'll have to implement all
the symlink checks, .htaccess files, and more stuff yourself.

Dean