httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Date Sat, 13 Dec 1997 19:53:11 GMT
Even if you turn off keep-alive we should be chunking an HTTP/1.1
connection... are we not?  That's bad.  Chunking guarantees that the
client receives the entire file -- it's more than just a way to delimit
keep-alive sessions.

That said, IE4pr2 had lots of bugs.  I wouldn't be surprised if the
released version does too.  If you can get "tcpdump -s 1514 -w dump.out"
output to me we can figure out if it's our fault or IE's.

Dean