httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: How to do cleanup only once per module?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 1997 03:27:43 GMT
A cleanup registered in the pool given to your init() function will be
performed once (per restart/shutdown), in the parent (this is pconf, in
http_main lingo).  A cleanup registered in the pool given to your
init_child() function will be performed once per child (exit).

If that's not what you're seeing then something is broken.  You need a
recent code drop though, this was fixed during 1.3b3-dev, like two weeks
ago.

Dean