httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: pfopen: why fopen and not open?
Date Sat, 06 Dec 1997 18:18:41 GMT
I thought we went through this earlier in the summer :)  sfio we can't use
because of its license (in particular, its license complicates commercial
redistribution of apache), and I forget what we decided on bstdio...  It
would be nice to start off with an already written buffered i/o library
though.  buff.c has most of what we need already though.

Dean