httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: CVS+SSH+Win32 that works!
Date Tue, 09 Dec 1997 21:55:05 GMT
On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Ben Laurie wrote:

> > > I've actually succeeded in making the CVS+SSH available at
> > > http://bmrc.berkeley.edu/people/chaffee/winntutil.html work under Win32.
> > > Not yet tested under Win95 (NT only so far) or with apache.org, but we
> > > may yet be able to turn off pserver...
> >
> > I've been using cvs+ssh under NT with Apache for a while now, using the
> > ssh & cvs binaries I mentioned a few weeks ago.
> >
> > *shrug*
>
> Yeah. I seem to remember it was you that pointed me at the versions
> above. Are they not what you are using?

Wasn't me. I'm using a set of binaries that was found for me by a sysadmin
at Organic, this summer. However, cursory examination of versions and file
sizes reveals the cvs binary I'm using exactly the same as the one
referenced above, the ssh binaries look very similar (the set of
libraries and files are the same), so they are likely a slightly different
build from similar source.

All those sshs and cvses out there, and only one that works. Kinda like
web servers :)