httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <>
Subject ANNOUNCEMENT: Apache Mailing List (fwd)
Date Wed, 03 Dec 1997 21:09:37 GMT
No comment.

>Date: 3 Dec 1997 20:53:52 GMT

I have set up a mailing list to discuss the apache web server.  It's a
general list covering all facets of the apache sever; operation,
programming, installation, etc.

To subscribe, send email to "" with the body of
"subscribe apache".  Or, you can enter the following line into your shell
prompt and accomplish the same thing.:

	echo subscribe apache | /bin/mail

There is also a digested mode available.  Simple replace "subscribe
apache" with "subscribe apache-digest" in the above and you'll subscribe
to that version of the list.

Robert Hayden	       UIN: 3937211
IP Network Administrator
MEANS Telcom			(612) 230-4416