httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject looking for an internship position (job)
Date Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:19:23 GMT
(offtopic, but I don't think anyone will object...)

Me.  Third year University, Honors Computing Science, looking for an
internship position.  Starts in May, 16 months long.  I'm up here in
Western Canada, but figure I have to travel somewhere to get something
along the lines of what I am looking for; most of the US is closer than
Ontario, and the mountains in Ontario suck...   <g>

Looking for an interesting and challenging position involving development
or research, possibly something including one or more of:

	- advanced Unix programming
	- software development for network devices, eg. routers
	- network application development
	- TCP related development or research
	- other network related development
	- not system administration, support, etc.  Been there, done that.

qualifications: have a clue, background in mangaging networks and unix
boxes, programming Apache stuff and other stuff, somewhat detailed
knowledge of TCP and network related issues.

resume: not online right now.

Info on the IIP program at the University of Alberta:
	http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~iip/

If anyone has any ideas, email me privately and we can talk.  Thanks.