httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: ap_ routines
Date Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:07:54 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I'd like to propose the addition of (the correct ;) ) ap_strncpy()
> as well as the move of ap_snprintf() over to libap... IMO,
> this makes sense.
>
> votes?

+1

I would have done it as part of Phase II, except that (as I noted
at the time) the ap_snprintf.* files are all tangled up in the Win32
makefiles/scripts/project files/whatever those wretched things are.
Without experience on an NT development system, I wasn't about to
hazard this - I didn't want to go shooting Ben's and Paul's feet off
without endangering my own. <g>

ap_strncpy() should be a completely new and separate issue, IMHO.

#ken	P-)}