httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ingo Luetkebohle <i...@blank.pages.de>
Subject Re: "locale" project
Date Fri, 19 Dec 1997 19:13:13 GMT
Just piping in here...

áÎÄÒÅÊ þÅÒÎÏ× wrote:
> [...]

Well, the new C++ draft standard allows you to use multiple locales at
once, intermixed, in the same process. I don´t know how its implemented,
but it might be worth a look -- I doubt they´d put something inherently
slow into the standard library.

---Ingo Luetkebohle
dev/consulting Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerkentwicklung und -beratung mbH
url: http://www.devconsult.de/ - fon: 0521-1365800 - fax: 0521-1365803