httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: 1.3b3 stability
Date Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:51:48 GMT
Ben Laurie wrote:
> 
> If we do release Unix before Windows, will we release Windows as 1.3.x
> or 1.4?

I thought we decided long ago to keep them in synch?

> What is left on the plate for Windows (I don't think ASP should hold it
> up, BTW)?

If the CGI issues are all cleared up (I think they are), then here are
the only outstanding Win32 issues I can pull off the top of my head:

o Installation (typical, full, whatever; README display, ...)
o Isn't there a mod_status issue in the bugdb?
o The tray app
o Source inclusion/availability
o Final check to convert any '//' comments into '/**/' in the
  ifdef'd Win32 code (there may not be any)

I think there are a couple of others, but they're in the bugdb.

I wouldn't mind releasing a 1.3b4 for UNIX only, but the final
release needs to be synched for UNIX and Windoze (i.e., 1.3.0
on both released at the same time).

#ken	P-)}

Mime
View raw message