httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject CVS modules
Date Fri, 05 Dec 1997 22:29:55 GMT

I'm going to sit down and add a couple new modules to the CVS repository on
apache.org, first for mod_perl, and then if the mod_jserv folks are
interested, one for them.  Since I think we'll want to allow different
write access controls across these modules, yet keep some level of
consistancy in CVS services, I'm going to implement it according to
Alexei's recommendations.  if you see some weird messages to apache-cvs or
even new-httpd, that's me banging around.  Let me know if you see any
problems with this approach, or with CVS in general.

	Brian

"it's a big world, with lots of records to play." - sig   brian@organic.com