httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject PR#687/directory cache full of txpXXXX files
Date Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:03:43 GMT
I can reproduce this here. Well, reproduce is a bit too much said: I
suffer from the same problem. Maybe it's related to 1307(cache grows
above Cachesize). Currently, I have a 100MB partition dedicated to the
cache alone. But I had to reduce CacheSize to 65000 or the partition
would constantly run out of space (and maybe in this situation it doesn't
clean up properly? No that can't be it - I didn't get any "file system
full" console messages since monday, and the cache contains 20+ tmpXYZFSS
files from yesterday and today).  I'll have to dig deeper into this.

Just wanted to scream before PR#687 is closed.
    Martin