httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject Re: problem with a .gif and v2.1.4
Date Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:50:11 GMT
On Tue, Dec 16, 1997 at 11:19:18AM -0700, Marc Slemko said:
> No, you aren't running v2.1.4.  You are running 1.2.4.

You are more than correct; I always do this because stronghold is like
2.x on another system, and I always get flipped around.

> but it should be fixed in 1.2.4; obviously it isn't in your case.  A
> workaround would be to change the length of your server name (eg. take out
> the mod_perl), but that shouldn't be necessary.  Will have to take a look
> to see why the fix may not be called in this case...

Making the changes from Dean's patch (shortly after your email) has fixed
the problem.  Thanks for the speady responses guys!

--
Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

<tnet admin> anyway, I'm off, perl code is making me [a] crosseyed toady