httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject child_timeouts and set_callback_and_alarm
Date Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:05:34 GMT
This is mostly to Dean... I usually don't run with the status module
anymore but figured I'd give it a try. Thing is, with 1.3b3, the SS
value is way wrong... I _think_ it has something to do with the
way set_callback_and_alarm() is coded since timeout_len isn't
being adjusted (since child_timeouts is true)... Thus, _rtime isn't
being adjusted as time goes by :/
      Jim Jagielski            |       jaguNET Access Services           |