httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject [DOC] Eliminate mod_log_common (except from backward compatibility references)
Date Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:24:45 GMT
In several htdocs/manual pages, the TransferLog directive is still
attributed to the mod_log_common module (which is no longer
supported as of apache_1.2).

The patch replaces these references with references to
mod_log_config. Note that I still left the mod_log_common.html file
(and a back compatibility reference to it) in the docs distribution.

    Martin