httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: apache-announce msg about Win32 extra-kit (icons & htdocs)
Date Mon, 01 Dec 1997 18:12:15 GMT
Ken,

As an alternete to:
> Due to technical difficulties, this package does NOT include the online
> documentation nor the default icons.

... how about the following:

This package does NOT include the online documentation nor the default icons.

Reasoning ... most folks equate "technical difficulties" with "we really do
not know what is going on so here is a cop-out" ... it is the typical thing
you see from a cable company when the service is interrupted and they do not
care enough to tell the "customers" what is really happening.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Later,
Sambo	P-)
<Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

While having never invented a sin, I'm trying to perfect several.

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}