httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject FW: general/1451: No problem. It works great.
Date Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:25:13 GMT

-----Forwarded message <19971121214703.5770.qmail@hyperreal.org>-----

Date: 21 Nov 1997 21:47:03 -0000
From: Ivan Van Laningha <ivanlan@callware.com>
Subject: general/1451: No problem.  It works great.

>Number:         1451
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       No problem.  It works great.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
You guys just don't know how much I appreciate the latest release, 1.3b3 for
NT.  I've had to struggle along for months with MS's lousy Internet
Information
Server.  Now most things work, instead of most things don't work.  What's left
is my fault, not the server's.  That's the way things should work, and it's
the
way Apache works--it just does.  Bravo, and thank you!

So my suggestion is why not have an e-mail address where we can just send
``Job well done'' e-mail instead of only bug reports?  ;-)
>How-To-Repeat:
Keep up the great work.
>Fix:
Yeah....add an e-mail address for non-bug reports;-%2
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                              - Fatal system error:
sfx@unix-ag.org                       - no coffee detected; user halted.