httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject RE: [STATUS] 1.3b3-dev Mon Nov 10 19:35:07 EST 1997
Date Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:41:54 GMT
According to Dean Gaudet:

>  Lars was looking at it, and he posted a good list of directives that
>  should be fixed; it should be in the thread following my message-id there.
>  There wasn't ever a patch though.  Check with Lars to make sure he's not
>  working on it.

No, not really, I was to busy the last weeks to give it a try.
To fix the authentication thing itself is trivial (see appended patch),
but modifing most RAW_ARGS directives (as I suggested in my posting)
is in some cases (esp. ITERATE) maybe not trivial... but I haven't looked
at the details yet...

Changing the RAW_ARGS stuff isn't that urgent... IMHO.
But patching AuthName (to avoid double-quotes) for 1.3b3 is maybe a good idea.

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                     - Last one out, turn off the computer!
sfx@unix-ag.org