httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject .conf confusion
Date Sat, 29 Nov 1997 04:19:16 GMT
Let me give this one another shot.  I'll simplify my question a lot.

Let's say I have the following in my httpd.conf

    php3userdir default

    <VirtualHost www.domainA.com>
    php3userdir domainA
    </VirtualHost>

    <VirtualHost www.domainB.com>
    php3userdir domainB
    </VirtualHost>

There is lots more inside the two blocks, of course, and the two virtual
hosts work fine.

However, in my module, the r->per_dir_config and r->request_config are
identical on requests to the two domains even though tracing through
things shows specifically that 3 separate config structures are created
and merged appropriately.  The subsequent call to get_module_config() then
obviously returns the same config structure which turns out to always be
the one containing the php3userdir setting for domainA.

So, what exactly triggers r->per_dir_config to be set to something, and
how might I have messed up in my module to cause it to never change?

-Rasmus