httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject .conf confusion
Date Sat, 29 Nov 1997 04:19:16 GMT
Let me give this one another shot.  I'll simplify my question a lot.

Let's say I have the following in my httpd.conf

    php3userdir default

    php3userdir domainA

    php3userdir domainB

There is lots more inside the two blocks, of course, and the two virtual
hosts work fine.

However, in my module, the r->per_dir_config and r->request_config are
identical on requests to the two domains even though tracing through
things shows specifically that 3 separate config structures are created
and merged appropriately.  The subsequent call to get_module_config() then
obviously returns the same config structure which turns out to always be
the one containing the php3userdir setting for domainA.

So, what exactly triggers r->per_dir_config to be set to something, and
how might I have messed up in my module to cause it to never change?

View raw message